Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2024-03-14
17:09:41
 Re: Tőzsde BÉT verzió

Well, I played a little with Tőzsde BÉT.

I am impressed by the finetunings, it is a much better game now.
I preferred the original list of companies. I have no clue what is 4IG, ANY, OPUS.
I was more familiar with IBM, HONEYWELL, not to mention VIDEOTON I work now. On the other hand I know they are not on BÉT grin

I found some small bugs that made the game a kind of too easy.

1) I found a little annoying, that I just started the game and after few months the tax office arrived and took my money. I suppose you should pay tax after your LAST year's income, and certainly it is not the case in this game.
Or maybe it is correct, just I do not have a company to realize how it works.

2) There are some random occasions you can play some games, if I remember well, Derby (Horse race).
The problem here, that the program does not check before the bet if you have enough money, and you cannot skip this option, you SHOULD do it. This is NOT how the gambling works happy
I hade ZERO money, still played and won free money. This makes the game a little too easy then.

3) Also if you become a stakeholder, then the price goes up automatically as if you are the only impacting factor on the market. happy At least as I see... There are no small investors, "whales", just some random effects next to you. I know it may need some basic AI or something, like how the characters behaved in The Hobbit adventure game.

All together I like the game, but some fancy stuff could increase the total game immersion.
I really like the color scheme. It somehow looks "rich" or elegant happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024