Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

on 2024-03-02
04:42:57
 Cartridge Port

Hello, all I have a Commodore 16 that does not want to read the cartridges. All the pins are nice a clean and shiny. The computer works fine. When I insert a cartridge and turn the computer on it goes straight to the Commodore basic screen. Any thoughts?

Posted By

JamesC
on 2024-03-02
09:14:05
 Re: Cartridge Port

Which cartridge are you inserting? Not all cartridges boot the C16 directly into a game. Some require that we press a function key, and this notice is provided on the BASIC screen.

Posted By

Guestp
on 2024-03-02
15:08:04

I am trying to use a plus4/16 diagnostic cart. Is there a particular key I have to hold down? I was under the impression that the cartridge slot worked like the C64.

Posted By

JamesC
on 2024-03-02
18:46:49

Without knowing which diagnostic cart you have, it's difficult for us to advise you on how to use it.

If your diagnostic cartridge did not come with instructions, please post up a photo of the cart's main board. Maybe someone will recognize it, maybe it has some markings to help us identify it.

(You can post a photo on any photosharing site and give us the link. Once you become a registered member of this forum, you will gain the ability to upload images directly to the forum.)

Posted By

on 2024-03-03
06:11:45

Thank you I will try to get a pic uploaded. happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024