Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

bszggg
on 2024-01-14
12:26:16
 Re: Plus4 mouse (driver) for BASIC

SukkoPera "The delete function does not do anything at all."
Thank you for the testing. I checked here,, and it works for me.
I had a discuss with bsz and he told me, to You should try to push the right button without driver, and it needs to do same thing as a joystick up functionality. It checks the hardware to working

"- Is the mouse type detected automatically? Do I have to do anything to tell the driver when I use an Amiga mouse?"
The driver detects is automatically, on bsz sid card., And detect the mouse on your sid card too.
...If there is a readable port in $FD59 (Solder's PotX) and it is not $FF, that marks, there is some analog thing there, so it will work as an analogue commodore mouse
else switch to amiga mouse digital mode (That works with JUST BSZ sic card)
The acia is independent than sid card part

"- Do I need BSZ's SIDcard or will Solder's work too?""
- Solder's sid card works with just commodore mouse. (that is an analogue mode, not pixel exact, so it sometimes a little bit jumping, 1 pixel)
- BSZ's audio extension works with amiga mouse, or commodore mouse with auto detect (and if you switch it manually with a poke command, you can use atari mouse too)

Sometimes the clearing function contains bug. I will think, what is the problems.
But it doesn't connect to basic programs and the driver, it is just in the OS functionality.

The best user-experience comes with amiga mouse on "bsz audio extension".

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024