Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2023-09-25
15:57:58
 Re: Hungarian House Only 2 Promo

I had some vague memories about this, so I got in touch with Sensor, and here's what he had to say:

At the time, I intended this music disk as a kind of comeback. I parted with the demoscene in '92, when I had to enlist in the army. During that year, I was already pining for the Amiga, and once I got out, I spent most of my time with that machine.

Over time, somehow fate pulled me back a bit for the Plus/4 (or C16, I've always liked it better), and at BSZ's request, I produced this small music disc. He helped me digitize the music from an actual vinyl record (these songs were from a freely available promo LP - hence the demo's name). I listened to lots of music like this, I have a nice record player with a mixer, etc.

However, by this time I saw how much demos have changed, and not only on 8-bit machines, but also on the Amiga. I felt like I no longer understood these complicated codes, so my enthusiasm waned. After this, if I remember correctly, I drew a couple of logos for friends (Hifi, Bsz).

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024