Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Harry Potter
on 2023-07-11
08:43:39
 printtok being updated: ideas?

Hi! I am currently in the process of updating my printtok.c module for cc65. The current version is limited, as it only uses tokenization and RLE of spaces and requires manual compression. sad The next version is to include better tokenization support (up to 128 tokens and, if not compressing literals, all are one-byte tokens), ways to compress literals and automatic compression support. If you have any other ideas on how to improve printtok.c, please reply.

Posted By

Harry Potter
on 2023-07-18
06:46:10
 Re: printtok being updated: ideas?

The aforementioned next version is still in development, but I have a version with 32 more one-byte tokens and better extended memory support: you can now print from both main memory and extended memory from the same program. It is at https://sourceforge.net/projects/cc65extra/files/ui/. Try it out!

Posted By

Lord Voldemort
on 2023-07-20
00:38:24

Master the wand, and I master Potter at last!

Posted By

Harry Potter
on 2023-07-27
18:19:45

I got a lot of work done with printtok2: I can now compile some test code to parse the strings being compressed, but the program crashes my system upon execution. sad The code is written in ANSI C and compiled with Digital Mars C--I don't know which version. If I post the main file, will anybody here help me debug it?

Posted By

King Arthur
on 2023-08-13
03:21:18

Thou hast offended my African swallow! It will no longer carry a coconut! You shall pay retribution by..., oh don't worry, it doesn't involve a shrubbery... by... never mentioning cc65 ever again! Ni! Ni! Ni! Ni!

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024