Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mad
on 2022-08-27
15:57:08
 Re: Lykia - the Lost Island

Hello folks!

The common misconception about saving is that it appears to be meant to save immediately. We didn't put this in the txt file, but you need to consult Gomez to save the games state. He will secretly follow you throughout the game. But you must first solve the first quest in Lykia to activate Gomez. I'm sorry that wasn't clear from the start.

The commercial version will come with a big manual mentioning this fact (of course).

I am currently "banned" from programming the game for religious reasons. Therefore, no troubleshooting is currently possible :/.

There is a big bug with Lotharek512k memory extensions that will be fixed in about 4 weeks at the earliest. Please be patient, the Lotharek stuff wasn't easy to spot and in fact it's already fixed, but still needs some iterations. Hannes 256k may (or should) work as expected.

All the best and keep rocking!!

(There are already some longplays of the game on youtube in case you got stuck somewhere.. Luca solved the game from scratch in about 8 hours.. happy Which I thought was impossible.. )

Have a great day + week!!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024