Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mad
on 2022-07-27
16:51:52
 Re: Lykia - the Lost Island

@Charles: Sprites wouldn't have worked out with FLI (due to several limiting reasons), so it's normal bitmap graphics mode + sprites.

@All: Thanks for being here on plus4world and doing stuff! Without plus4world (and the guys of plus4world) the game would not have been possible. I mean for instance converting Bitfire to plus/4 and adding support for around 250 files on a single disc, saving routines, or the Sd2iec support, Sidekick264 support, Hannes support, Dfli, Yape, Plus4emu, Knaecketracker, Sampling docs, UltimateMap1.9 etc.. etc.. Thanks a lot to you guys for beeing here!

Actually I got a problem currently.. We want to release a version with some fixes.. However we got one report of a bug with the Lotharek512kb "6502 plus 4". If anyone, who owns a Hannes compatible expansion and Sd2iec, may help in finding or even confirming the bug, I would be majorly thankful. I currently have no idea what this bug is about and it could just be that it is because of a faulty memory expansion, or some problems with the Sd2iec support. Maybe one of you guys owns one of the precious memory expansions and is able to help us with finding / eliminating this bug? We really need your help, and if it's possible for you, please pm me..

Anyhow, great to see you guys active..

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024