Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

GeTE
on 2022-02-23
03:39:31
 Keelog makes a dedicated plus/4-PSU: With square plug!

Long time there was no chance to get the four pin square plug to make a new plus/4-PSU and therefore if you got a single plus/4 alone you had to solder in a C64-socket. But now you can buy a fitting PSU directly at Keelog:

But be aware, I have a prototype unit and I am not sure if two pins are wrong connected. I will test this later with a friend at the LuheCon and tell you the result. Keep that in mind before ordering. Otherwise the voltage itself is ok, I have let a colluege of mine tested it.

https://www.keelog.com/de/power-supply/#plus4

I even startet A discussion in german on Forum64, but I recommend you to better discuss the PSU on this page here, because my posting about the upcomming game Lykia had been closed immediately with the reference to the C64-Version and I expect the same with the plus/4-PSU.

Posted By

Chronos
on 2022-02-23
04:44:57
 Re: Keelog makes a dedicated plus/4-PSU: With square plug!

Oled screen for what? grin

Posted By

MIK
on 2022-02-23
07:11:47

So you can use it on the Amiga??? grin

Posted By

Csabo
on 2022-02-23
08:20:13

Neat! I also think that the OLED display might be a bit of an overkill for something that's likely be under the table for many users happy But the general availability of this is great news for Plus/4 fans.

Posted By

CN
on 2022-03-30
18:49:15

Bought a couple of these, they work great and the OLED display is an excellent addition, I think of it as a self test in case the power supply decides to play up happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024