Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Pyram​idHead
on 2000-07-17
 Introduction to Basic (etc)

A while back I posted a message asking if anyone had a .D64 image with the original C16 Introduction to basic tape files on...

A number of people expressed an interest but didn't have the files, so now that I've finally got hold of a working disk drive, I'll transfer these files to disk and then to .D64 file.

Does anybody want me to send 'em to Lando afterwards?

Posted By

MIK
on 2000-07-19
 Enjoy it.

I can't help with this one.

It needs a good cracker to look at this one and sort the code out. Once a level has finished it will look for the tape

Only thing you can do is save the memory for each level and get the game running as single files for each level.

Even this could be hard work ??

regards,

Posted By

Pyram​idHead
on 2000-07-19
 TomCat

Yes, I have TomCat... What's the best thing to do with it? I don't think C16 tapes work with the C64 wav->tap tools, if I remember correctly...

Posted By

MIK
on 2000-07-19
 Good luck with the cable.

Star commander rocks.

Did you say you had TomCat for C16 ?

I would love to get hold of this, but the game is a multi loader and would have to be in D64 format. I for one could not crack that.

Maybe a TAPE image could be made ?

regards,

Posted By

Pyram​idHead
on 2000-07-18
 Will do...

I'll upload them as soon as I've made a cable!

Yeah I finally got hold of a DEC 5.25" disk drive - I didn't even know that DEC made commodore drives, but this thing is tiny compared to the 1570...

It all seems to be working fine though, which is nice!

Posted By

MIK
on 2000-07-18
 Introduction to Basic

Glad to here you have a disk drive at last

I would recommend these files should be sent to:

ftp://c64.rulez.org/pub/plus4
This is the main site for everything related to the machines. I have found it hard to get onto the site as they have a limit of 20 users. Also,

http://www.plus4.org
Mike dailly's C16/Plus4 resource site.

There is a Programming page and it would be great to see it added there.

regards,

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024