Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

JamesC
on 2003-06-24
 Behind the Scenes at www.cbm264.com

I've had a couple of people asking what's going on with me, why I haven't updated the site recently..... here's what's going on:

* Teaching our three-year-old daughter how to use the 'potty'
* Obtaining help for our two-year-old son who still does not try to speak
* Working extra hours because this is our busy season
* I have received a Magic Voice cartridge, of which I intend to remove the 6525 to attempt to repair my 1551. Ebay Link
* I have obtained permission from Scott Adams to allow distribution of Pirate Adventure, Atomic Mission, and Strange Odyssey. This permission has been forwarded to Csabo for archival on Commodore Plus/4 World. **Anyone who offers Scott Adams' Adventures series games for download must link back to Scott's Website.**

* I am expecting the Questprobe games any day now. These are the C64 versions but hopefully enough data remains that the Plus/4 versions can be recompiled. Fantastic Four, Spiderman. Hulk is coming from the Cincinnati (Ohio) Commodore Computer Club. **Please note that I have been in contact with Scott Adams and he cannot authorize distribution of the Questprobe games because Marvel Comics still owns the characters.** I found an archive of Fantastic Four one day on the 'net and played with it on my 128, and found a TED file.... played around some more and there was a Plus/4 version of Fantastic Four on the disk image! Unfortunately it crashes one you pass the title screen. Hence my need for an original diskette....and so you know I'm not crazy here's a YAPE screen image.

* Plus other things going on, I still haven't unpacked everything from the move in March, some rooms in the house need painting, a yard and flowerbeds need to be maintained, etc etc.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-06-24
 Re: Permission

Thanks for forwarding it to me. I added it yesterday (Permissions), along with the link for each game.

You are quite busy indeed... Good luck with all the stuff, especially with the kids. By the way, when I was growing up, I haven't said a word up until I was two. My parent were actually worried that I might be deaf/mute. Then all out of the sudden I started, and in about a week I spoke complete sentences. (And you just couldn't shup me up from then on...) Anyway, all I'm saying is that every child develops differently. Hope it's nothing serious happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024