Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Harry Potter
on 2021-12-29
07:42:34
 cc65batch available!

Hi! I'm Joseph Rose, a.k.a. Harry Potter, and I'm new to this forum. I am posting here about a program for Windows and cc65 called cc65batch. It is a utility to quickly compile one-module programs for the C64 and 128 and create batch files to compile cc65 programs for CBM targets, including the C16 and Plus4. It is at https://sourceforge.net/projects/cc65extra/files/crossplatform/win32/. Try it out, and tell me what you think.

BTW, ExomDia is also there. It is a front-end for exomizer and can compress programs for different CBM clients, including the Plus4. Thank you for listening.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2021-12-29
08:58:30
 Re: cc65batch available!

Welcome back! Well, "new to this forum" might be up for interpretation, as your earliest post was well over two years ago happy

Thanks for letting us know about these tools, I'm personally comfortable with the command line version, but I'm sure it will be useful for some users.

Posted By

Harry Potter
on 2021-12-29
10:55:43

I'm sorry about the "new" comment. I forgot about the previous posts. sad I thank you for your comment. I think ExomDia is easier to use. You can simply right-click an item and then the option to compress C64 and 128 programs, and I should add an option for the Plus4 also. happy

Posted By

Harry Potter
on 2021-12-29
18:28:26

Uhh...how do I add a program to this web site? I want these programs to appear in the Tools section.

Posted By

Harry Potter
on 2022-01-13
12:48:21

What does everybody here think of my programs? I am an egotist and want praise for my works, but if you don't like them, I can take negative feedback.

BTEW, my stuff was uploaded to the Tools section by Csabo. They're under the "Misc." section. happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024