Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mad
on 2021-12-21
10:16:17
 Re: CPU replacement vs Bauknecht games

marcos64 sad to hear that. But actually it's some problem with fast loaders then. Makes me a little sad, that this is not fixable at all. So a big sorry from me.

Dan7 So yeah seems to be not fixable at all.. :/ MCes wrote: "I used an adapted CPU 6510 (not a great solution, but to check if the machine starts is ok...) ant it can work also with disk turbo loader using a.... 1551 unit!" so maybe finding a 1551 would solve it. However if you are happy with your precious classics then no need to do anything then.. happy Another point would be to try the SD2IEC versions of these games. But you wrote you are happy without Alpharay and Pets Rescue so have a big time with your setup and the nice software you got! happy

Doug I didn't want to insult anyone.. happy It's just that there actually are people out there not using any of these opcodes. The Pit is such a technical marvel that I would of course assume some more fancy code there.

The Resource guys are pretty tough at using these opcodes, some demo effects by them do rather crazy stuff with these ones. (And they did Bitfire Plus/4 but I didn't look into the code for that yet, it has nothing to do with the opcodes anyways! happy )

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024