Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2021-11-25
11:58:23
 EPIC free game

Well, it is not 264 series related, but as some of you are kind of retro gamer, you may find it interesting.
This week on EPIC free game is "Antstream arcade", that gives you access to ~1000 old games.
Spectrum, C64, Amiga, Arcade (in some cases from the same game different platforms are available)

Certainly it is emulation, but the UI is nice, and you got free gems (you need them to play with the games).
Maybe it worth a try, maybe you find a game you just heard of, but never had the chance to try.

Posted By

Hifi
on 2021-11-26
07:52:48
 Re: EPIC free game

Helló,helló Újra Itt Vagyok...... Végül is TE VAGY a KIRÁLY!...... Köszönöm a feltett infókat!!!

Posted By

MMS
on 2021-11-26
08:02:52

cheers

Posted By

Hifi
on 2021-11-26
08:36:48

Hmmm.......hmmmm.......Helló.... mivel BORSODI MAGYAR EMBER vagyok ,CSAK, CSAK,A BORSODI(ez nem REKLÁM) SÖRT Fogyasztok ,azért KÖSZÖNÖM!!! 1956.01.17. születtem CIGÁND településen ,ma már VÁROS!!!; a Tisza partja SZIVENHEZ NŐT! NAaaaa,DE TE vagy a KIRÁLY!!! HiFiofTLT

Posted By

MIK
on 2021-11-29
04:19:36

Nice game Robin Hood Legend Quest. RHLQ is like having the 16bit game GODS on an 8bit machine, very much in the same mould as GODS any way.
I've never finished it though. happy

If you get a chance the NES version of RHLQ which is called Super Robin Hood is also neat, was officially re-released not so long ago for Evercade.
https://evercade.co.uk/cartridges/the-oliver-twins-collection/

Posted By

MMS
on 2021-11-29
13:42:50

@MIK: Super Robin Hood: I just watched it on YT. Wow, it is really like Gods, in a less serious style. Really nice game
It even has some additional nice special moves, like sliding from run to reach special areas.

Two things on the Gods' positive side:
-Shop and upgradable weapons.
-Enemies are more aggressive towards you and their movement do not feel so automatic

BTW it means that Oliver Twins made the BMX Simulator converted to C16?
It is one of the most fluid racing game on C16 with nice sprites, the only thing I miss are the great startup screen and the nice title game music from Mr.Whittaker.

Posted By

MIK
on 2021-11-29
16:40:37

Yep. Love BMX Simulator! In my own view the C16/Plus4 port is the best for how the bike plays/handles. And yeah the AI stops racing after the 3rd course but still..., the speed and smoothness over other versions make up for it. happy

Posted By

MMS
on 2021-11-30
14:18:59

Well, I played few games. Unfortunately the games are little sluggish and stuttering due to the steam rendering.
At least at me.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024