Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

retroscener
on 2021-10-14
10:48:29
 Re: Let's Play (2021 #3)

It's a little busy for sure, plus the keyboard wires feel a little short. It just about reaches the TC64. But it works.

So far I've not noticed any sound lag or any lag, but then I've only tested Arkanoid so far. The sound comes from PC speakers I have plugged into it. It seems to run and sound okay. I got a pretty decent score but I used a joypad. Will test the keyboard more but it seemed okay typing on the boot screen. I will let you know with more updates in the other relevant topic here. Still awaiting the updates so it fixes the few C16/Plus4 keys which so far isn't compatible with the TC64, and adding D64 functionality into the C16/Plus4 core itself. Anytime now.

Preferably I'd like to repair at least one of my real C16's (I know which one), but will end up using the keyboard from the other for this. It will make for an excellent FPGA alternative backup machine. I can then sell the other faulty one for spare parts (without the keyboard) which is also heatsinked with 64k ram. I suspect that both has the same fault issue.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024