Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2021-09-26
14:26:47
 Re: What yould you do?

I think I know this guy from Szeged. He seems to cheat a lot of ppl, and try to show himself as the victim. Finally he pays, but then a series of mails will come, that the product is defective, he wants his money back, and he keeps the product, as he has no money to send it back. (In fact the products are OK, he just makes up stories.)

He knows EVERYTHING better, you cannot convince him. I think he is a sociopath.
I believe he has a huge collection (or continuous income), just by tricking other ppl out of their values, because the value of the goods does not worth the travel to kick his a**.

But he really pissed me off. I told him to visit him and take my stuff back with force, as he requested "just to test it" but he had the idea he could better use it than me. Finally he send my stuff back (I paid it!), just after I clarified my arrival date and he saw I am serious to use brute force and I am not afraid and capable to do it.
Unfortunately some guys do not understand any other language than this.
But from Serbia it is a little too far, except you are from Subotica (Szabadka). Or maybe you have friends there?

Suggestion:
I suggest anyone be to be cautious from buyer from Szeged, probably the same story will happen. He will get the goods almost free (complaining and writing looong mails will costs nothing, especially if you are unemployed), then sell it somewhere else.
So when you know the package should go to Szeged, and you know the address, stop, and double-check it, if it is a safe business or not. I have his address somewhere.

Even buying anything from him could be risky, I believe he will have no remorse to sell a defective product, and will lie that it was OK beforehand.
According to my experience he is a fluent liar.
It is sad, as I am also originated from that town, and 23°C team was also from there (TPPC and Absurd, and a lot of other coders, and good guys).

One single guy can do so much damage... The photo and name is fake, I am sure.
I think this guy from Szeged worth a serious "handling" after so many stolen values. The style and method of him is evident.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024