Posted By

retroscener
on 2021-09-11
14:22:39
 Re: Let's Play (2021 #3)

I ain't daft raspberry

fireant-retroscener-7700.jpg
retroscener-fireant-10200.jpg

Okay. Well that was what confused me. I know there are three sets of numbers & letters there before my main file name. The first set appears to be the current date. As for the rest, they're just random to me. What are they and how can I locate them?

I am unable to find them again because of the two different sets of numbers in each image. I found them before because they're in my Fire Ant images.

I know about the Plus4 uploader too but that's not for this. This really isn't straight forward stuff for the average gamer nor scener.

I did it another way though. Just can't remember how.

My memory is pretty bad but lately it's gotten a lot worse whilst I'm still in hospital so have not been the best lately. Tell me how you do it.

Oh sod it. I just uploaded it to here and linked it to the Hall of Fame area also: http://ibb.co/T8BqYX4

I'll likely do the same with the other image upload areas from now on also, lol. Sorry for my confusion but this is much easier. I am just going through what feels like amnesia. I couldn't even recall how to add a simple website link just now using plain html. I never forget shit like that. it not only makes me feel like an idiot, it worries me. Pretty sure it's temporary due to my current illness including that damn covid, but will check it out.

Score: 26260
retroscener-jetbrix

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024