Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

retroscener
on 2021-09-08
10:18:52
 Re: Site Location HTML Codes

Thanks Mik & Csabo. Tablets always get the better off me, but so do PC's lol. As you can see I'm not very good at html. I also place some blame being stuck in hospital in some considerable pain, typical. I'm ok though and should be out soon. Only problem is I just caught Covid 19 too, typical. I just wish Jason Kelk was here to read all this. I feel I still need to know the width & height (for some reason for now), I feel like a bit of a dumdum. I'll figure this out in time cheers

Actually, it's all beginning to feel a bit obvious now (rollup) Hold on, still no. Pretty sure I just did the same thing as before with images, trying to do the rollup eye smiley.

The Pets Recue thing in yellow seems to be screwy too. Ahhh I'm taking a break (for now). It doesn't seem to work in preview either which the feature only shows up once. One thing. Is there a way I can delete a post here? I don't wish to make new topics on this, lol. Can someone fix that last bit for me please, plus that yellow writing and the pets rescue thing, also the sleepy smiley? Hopefully I'll figure it. If not I'll likely give up...eventually (z)

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024