Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Hifi
on 2021-07-19
15:59:25
 Re: Commodore 16: Black and white screen on Composite, color on the RF

Helló,helló ÚJRA ITT vagyok..... Háááát mit is mondhatnék..... Mivel az RF kimeneten van color, ezek szerint a TED jónak mondható..... azt a fránya 8 pólusú DIN VCR csatlakozót és környezetét KELL alaposan szemügyre venni! Például a GND ill. a kompozit PIN nem érintkezik...... forrasztási hiba, szakadás és persze zárlat is lehet.... mivel illesztő funkciói (75 ohm) vannak az RF MODULnak ( a le- és szétosztások miatt!) még lehet COLOR az RF MODUL kimenetén!!!!! Találkoztam szerviz gyakorlatban rossz GND kontakttal és a hang KERREGETT ill. BRUMMOS volt! ENNYI! Üdv.: HiFi of TLT

Re: Commodore 16: Black and white screen on Composite, color on the RF

Hello, hello, here I am AGAIN... Well, what can I say... Since the RF output does have color, we can the TED is fine... that damn 8-pin DIN VCR connector and its environment MUST be given a thorough look! For example, GND resp. the composite PIN is not in contact... there may be a soldering fault, an open circuit and of course a short circuit... since the RF MODULE has interface functions (75 ohms) at the output!!! I met a bad GND contact in service practice and the sound was NOISY! THAT'S IT! Bye: HiFi of TLT

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024