Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

JamesC
on 2003-05-18
 Site Maintenance Update

I have (finally ) added the other Commodore US and Canada releases to the database. A total of 21 titles were added today.

I did modify the Hulk listings to differentiate in the title between the Plus/4 graphical release here in the States and the C16 text-only release in the UK. I also added the note to Spiderman that the Plus/4 graphical version was never released.

For Suspect, there was a listing that a Hungarian author had released this software, but the photo is for the Infocom release. That listing was modified to reflect the original Plus/4 and C64 disk release.

Csabo, please note for Zorks and a couple of other Infocom titles that were already in the database, that Infocom developed them but Commodore is who actually issued the diskettes. All my Infocom software comes in Commodore disk jackets. For those listings that already existed, I added Commodore as the distributor, when they should be the publisher and Infocom listed as the producer.

For software that was issued in the States as well as in Europe with seperate packaging (Jack Attack, Pirate Adventure, etc), the item number is for the US release. I will let someone with UK packages add those numbers.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-05-18
 Re: Site Maintenance Update

Great job, James! I removed that link from Suspect, it was incorrect. A note to everyone: please check the newly updated Editing Information page, which now clarifies more things. I've also added a section on adding creators to the programs.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024