Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

SVS
on 2003-05-15
 To clarify some bugs descriptions:

>>>>5. ALT+D: I don't understand the problem... I assume you might misinterpret the goal of that option. The Set drive folder is meant to set the folder for the 1551 emulation if you're willing to use a directory as your disk (instead of a D64). Note that this is also the only manner for disk writing operations at the moment.

a) When you set a new default-folder, the prompted folder is where YAPE resides. You navigate till you set a different folder. Well: if you attempt to modify it, you are prompted the YAPE folder again, and not the previous set folder.
b) I'm not able to run a DIRECTORY command of the default-folder, if I have not load something from it yet (by [F8]).

>>>>>6. LOAD bug: what do you mean? It's not clear what variables got deleted? Also what LOAD you mean? The BASIC command?

To obtain automatic multi-loads, somebody uses the trick to test a variable each time the "booter" BASIC program is run. The first time the control-variable is = 0: the program set it to 1, then LOAD the second segment. As you know when run-mode executed , "LOAD" command performs a GO 0, that is re-executes the BASIC program existing in BASIC area (that is the Booter). When executed for the second time, the booter does not go into an endless loop, because of the control-variable that is different (1 instead of 0), ... and so on.
I checked this with Yape 0.46 but the control-variable still remains 0. Maybe when the booter runs the second time, it clears the variable-area (?).

Hoping you understand *my* English. If not, do not hesitate to ask me for further info, OK?

Ciao

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024