Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2020-11-06
12:20:31
 Molecule Man +4!

Molecule Man +4Molecule Man is a 1986 isometric maze game from Mastertronic. The classic C16 version we know (released a year later) did away with masking, but gained some (slightly clashing) colors compared to the original. If you ever wanted to see how that game would have looked like... Thanks to KiCHY now you can!

Molecule Man +4 is a conversion of the C64 game. Your task is to collect 16 circuits to escape the maze. Pick up coins along the way, which you can use at vending machines to buy bombs and rad pills.

Check it out!

Posted By

RĂ¼diger
on 2021-01-01
12:20:31
 Re: Molecule Man +4!

Sorry for the late reaction for the new Molecule Man Plus/4.

Back then I already enjoyed playing the C-16 version, which is in no way inferior to the other versions in terms of size. I also really like the new Plus/4 version. Adding a sound in the background was also a good idea.

What I only notice: are the level data of the Plus/4 and C-64 versions in the same place? Then you could add an option to load an alternative maze. (If someone wants to try, I have the designer as a separate file from a C-64 colleague and also the complete TAP!) Or are you planning to convert the designer later?

In any case, thanks to KICHY for this implementation, and Csabo for the music too.

Posted By

Chronos
on 2021-01-01
12:39:23

Can you provide your alternate map pack?

Posted By

RĂ¼diger
on 2021-01-03
09:49:42

Chronos - I only have a D64 with the designer as a separate PRG and the TAP from the original tape (if someone wants to convert the designer as well.).

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024