Kim Lemon
on 2003-05-13
 How much is a Plus/4 worth?

I want to buy one real soon, do you have one for spare? happy

Posted By

Lavina
on 2003-05-13
 worthless

I would not give mine for a 2 room flat in Budapest... happy Well, maybe 3 rooms would be enough at a good place... happy

My point is, that for some people, it is worthless (but it is extremely hard to find them, even if there is a lot of unused plus4s) and for some it is unpayable, and they are easier to find...

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-05-13
 Re: Plus/4

Yo Kim, hi there. Welcome to our side wink Have you seen Style --> Lemon64ish?

There's a bunch of Plus/4 on ebay (like this one), bids starting from around $10 USD. So I think it's safe to say that you can get one for under $100.

But like Lavina said, some of us think of them as priceless happy

Posted By

JamesC
on 2003-05-13
 Kim Lemon -->

If you're in the States or Canada, I will have a Plus/4 shortly...... I am bidding on an Ebay auction where I want the software but the hardware is part and parcel.

Ebay Auction that I have bid on.

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-05-13

Hi Kim, good to see thee happy

If your looking at eBay it may cost you between 20-30 pounds (uk). Then the postage on that (ouch). I don't know how common Plus4's are in Sweden, might be an idea to import from Germany? ebay.de ?

Posted By

Bacon
on 2003-05-19

Try to find one on ebay Germany.

Last year I got three of them there; one did not work but it came with a working 1551 drive so I didn't mind happy, the other two worked. I paid around EUR 15 + shipping for each of them. Shipping from Germany to Sweden isn't very expensive.

I wouldn't buy from the UK since shipping is extremely expensive from there.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024