Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Ati
on 2020-11-30
10:57:46
 Re: Let's Play

Kedves Chronos! A mostani Leaperes videódból tudtam meg, hogy Jumping Jack volt. Hogy mi? A valaha volt legelső számítógépes játék, amivel gyerekként keresztapám Spectrumán találkoztam és játszottam. Kb 35 éve keresem, hogy mi lehetett a neve... happy Köszi.
Ilyen előzmények után a pluszis Leaper nagy kedvencem volt, elég sokat játszottam vele. Sok kolbászkarika fogyott, mire sikerült fent a teljes leaper feliratot kigyújtani. Emlékem szerint itt volt a nagy csalódás, semmi jutalomfelirat, fanfár és tüzijáték. Simán elölről kezdődik a játék. Még annyit hozzá és a videóhoz, hogy új lyukakat mindíg akkor ad kb véletlenszerű helyen felbukkanva, ha felugrasz egy szinttel fentebb. Amúgy köszi, hogy energiát tolsz ezekbe a videókba!

Re: Let's Play

Dear Chronos! I learned from your current Leaper video that Jumping Jack exists. What? It was the very first computer game I ever encountered and played on my godfather’s Spectrum as a child. I've been trying to find out what it might have been for about 35 years ... Thanks.
After such a start, Leaper on Plussy was one of my favorites, I played with it quite a bit. Many sausage rings were consumed by the time I managed to light up all the entire Leaper letters. I remember there was big disappointment, no reward, no fanfare or fireworks. The game simply starts over from the beginning. One more thing to add to the video is that the game always adds new holes at random locations when you jump up one level. Anyway, thanks for putting so much energy into these videos!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024