Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-04-30
 Re: Korak

Lavina, are you sure it wasn't secretly Kiki?!

I'm telling you, this is impossible to guess or figure out. It could have been anyone. Think about it: anything that you may use as a clue could be there just to throw you off.

Okay, for example in Riga demo (supposedly the last demo from him), he said "I hope you like the games I converted under my other handle". Now, does this mean it could have been some like Pigmy, Crown, Csory or SF? Or did Korak just write that to mislead you - because he was a guy who never converted games? When someone is always joking or lying, you can not tell when they are being serious.

Lavina, I read Korak News 7 the other day, and I was laughing my ass off on what he wrote about Nintendo Works. I know you are not offended, right? Man, it's just so damn funny. See, there is another thing: in Korak News 7 his writing style is actually pretty clever and witty - unlike most of the other productions. I suspect that particular one was done by someone else - and for some reason I can't shake the feeling that it could be Proky. happy

Before a flame-war breaks out, I'm not accusing anyone wink I'm just guessing around.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024