Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-04-26
 Csabo, How long has Commodore Plus/4 World had a twinkle?

happy I like it!

Posted By

JamesC
on 2003-04-26
 Lando -->

At least a week. I noticed it on Easter Sunday when my mouse went on its own little journey and rested on your logo.

For those who don't know what we're talking about, hover your mouse over the "Commodore Plus/4 ||||||||||||| World" logo at the top of this screen, and watch the "C" in "Commodore".

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-04-26

I've seen it so many times now that my eyes don't even look at it. When I first cought it I thought to my self "no way", I know its ment to look like a metal lable but wow I must be seeing things happy

Posted By

JamesC
on 2003-04-26
 And I just noticed

that the mouse-over isn't required now. Or maybe it wasn't before, but having my mouse up there caused my eyes to follow.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-04-27
 Re: Twinkle

I did it a few weeks ago one morning, when I had nothing better to do... James pointed it out correctly that the mouseover is not needed, it's a simple animated GIF. If your browser has animations enabled, you will see it. (And in case anyone wonders, the inspiration partially came from Lemon64.com, their animated GIF logo on the top is extremely cool wink)

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-04-27

If you ever get a spare moment again, could you be so kind as to have Tom Thumb runing along now and then inside the logo wink

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024