Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

sabe
on 2020-02-19
10:26:56
 Turbo Rascal Syntax Error

Do you want to make Pascal programs for your Plus/4? Have you heard about the new development environment called TRSE? It's a new editor/compiler which supports Plus/4 as well.
Head to https://lemonspawn.com/turbo-rascal-syntax-error-expected-but-begin/ for more details. Full source available on GitHub!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2020-02-19
10:26:56
 Re: Turbo Rascal Syntax Error

Hey, thanks for the heads up. I added it to our list of IDEs: TRSE

The last two paragraphs on the page are hilarious happy

Posted By

MMS
on 2020-02-19
17:34:31
 Re: Turbo Rascal Syntax Error

happy

Nice. Pascal was always my fav, next to BASIC. My theme work was done in Turbo Pascal too, despite my teacher's will to make it in C happy

I made some trials in the past with G-Pascal, but self-runnable (compiled) code was simply not possible with that, despite pretty good commands (BTW I have the full C64 documentation if anyone needs).

This one is a nice release. Last year +4 was not listed (AFAIK) in the supported platforms, so I checked it then dropped the idea. Luckily it seems changed (thank you! to the guy supported that change!). I will definitely make a try.

PS Seems no floating/real numbers as in CC65. This is not so good for 3D, though there could be some workarounds (eg calculate with 100x bigger numbers, then at the end divide and truncate, or what)

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024