Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mad
on 2019-08-20
09:34:19
 Re: Heartlight PC on Commodore Plus/4

If possible.. Calm down.. This "I am better than you", or "I know what I am talking about" stuff doesn't lead anywhere.. Even the programmer of Lemmings and maintainer of a famous Plus/4 project has no clue about technicallities if he sees stuff nowadays.. That doesn't mean he has no clue about programming and computers at all.. Perhaps it's just a communication problem, like most of the times. We all do cool stuff, and some use VBXE others Basic others do TED others SIDCARD etc.. Telling others that their work is cheap, is obviously producing problems, since they invested a lot of work in their projects.. Even people doing total crap in your eyes have sometimes a very hard time putting this stuff together, so for them this means "the world" effortwise.. Dunno if it's the right way to go to discredit people or their works.. But if you like that, why not? grin

Btw.. I like both efforts almost the same, coding the logic alone without graphics is a very funny and somewhat challenging task.

Wanna see more releases from you in the future!!

Have fun!! (if possible!!)

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024