Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

carrion
on 2019-08-19
10:11:22
 Re: Alpharay Plus/4 just released at Evoke 2019

Say What?
A Drama here on this forum (or FB) in Plus/4 world? The place I considered (and still consider) the best peaceful scene (and I know what I talk about as I took a part in many CSDB and Amiga dramas).
Plus4World and plus/4 itself rule and I'm actually really thinking moving only to this scene as I achieved a lot on C64 and Amiga/Atari (a bit wink ) and doing stuff for +4 at this stage of my "career" gives me so much fun and peace of mind...

As Kichy said I also lost track of what is going on and who this Mike guy is, and what is the drama about anyway, but I have few words to you, authors of this masterpiece (and all +4 scene)
YOU KEEP DOING WHAT YOUT DO! You all are great. The Plus/4 scene is kind of example of peaceful place to me and it is thank to you all! ( and I know what I'm saying)
Oh - And next time invite me to do some gfx wink ... just kidding just produce more games/demos.

I'm making recently a picture, you know - for Xenium Multiplatform party (Katowice/Poland 30.08-01.09) and it was planned to be C64 pic but now I'll do it C+4 and dedicate it to you authors of Alpharay. (I'll do c64 version too - sorry wink )
But what I want to say is - lets do more C+4 releases as this machine is the best 8bit machine there is - at least gfx wise.

Peace to everyone and don't ever feel sorry for doing 8 bit stuff. I've been there and believe me - it's not worth it!

ps. And the party pic is going to compete with Amiga pics again. Last time I did that was with Zak pic of mine and it run 2nd. first one was Amiga OCS pic wink So keep your fingers crossed.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024