Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mad
on 2019-08-19
08:20:24
 Re: Alpharay Plus/4 just released at Evoke 2019

Would be nice to beeing able to delete all comments about this Facebook thread from my side. We can't delete comments anymore here.

I mean ok I understand Mike having a bad time seeing someone doing stuff he intended to do. But that is not the point of this thread. Or what we / I wanted to achive with this game. I am 190% sorry, that I did this game in the face of others doing the same and loving it for a decade. It was not my point to disappoint anyone.

I kindly asked several people if we could start a Shmup whilst having another game being developed in the same field. It was not my intention to offend anyone.

But seems this was inevitable.
And I am sorry. Atleast I would also be upset if I do a project and others release in the same field before. I already had some even worse situations in my coder live.

So sorry for others having a hard time seeing this release. Perhaps this "concurrence" can be used to light the XeO fire again. I just love Shmups since a very young age. That's why I would love to see the game from the "evil facebook thread guy"(sorry) beeing finished, too..

I tried to prevent this and hope the other game will be done, too..

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024