Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2019-08-05
02:12:30
 Re: Árok 2019

@Csabo: thank you for your continuous support, and sorry for the delay.
After return to home, I had urgent issues to be done, like sleeping happy

@George: thank you! actually this last minute slideshow could be a little similar experience to "compo coding" I've never made. Really enjoyed it happy

@Scene: please check out these two slideshows. George and me did out best to provide you PP (perfect pixel) products with a lot of effort on the error-free conversion, and detailed editing and common reviw on the slides after that. George's Engine is able to show these Blender edited models to show from any direction, or rotate it (if you have "some" hours). We wanted to speed up this experience a little withthis small slideshow, and the engine (according to my view) has great potentials.

Please do not forget before voting to George's slideshow: all these 3D models (including the filled vector monkey face) are rendered first on a stock Plus/4 in BASIC v3.5, and all the 3D models directly downloaded from NASA, and converted to useable 8-bit 3d model description files by George's converter routine.
So it is NOT a conversion of a PC made picture, but an export of the end result from the Plus/4.
I think this is a kind of "mission impossible" accomplished by George. I am curious if any similar complex 3D model ever made or shown on C128, C64, Enterprise, or any stock 8 bit machine (not special hardware I mean). I think it could be close to a world record.

We are eager to know, what will be your biased score. Enjoy!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024