Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Midge_the_Mouse
on 2019-06-14
08:48:43
 Video output options for plus 4

I know the plus 4 PAL version has RF output but i wan't sure of monitor output is that composite/S-VIDEO/RGB?

Also what type of video mods are available for the plus 4 if any composite/S-VIDEO/RGB?

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2019-06-14
13:25:46
 Re: Video output options for plus 4

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=commodore+plus+4+video+connection

Posted By

Midge_the_Mouse
on 2019-06-15
07:51:29

That wasn't really helpful

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2019-06-15
17:19:21

That was the intent. Would you take the trouble and research something for yourself? But, to be somewhat less odious, here is a clue: go to Bo Zimmerman's Commodore site.

Posted By

MMS
on 2019-06-17
14:33:57

The Plus/4 has exactly the same outputs as the (newer) C64, so composite and svideo, next to RF.
RF is rather noisy (and not really supported by moren TVs with DVB-T tuners), so I can say RF is almost useless.

Video connector pin layout is exactly the same as the newer C64/C128 one, so one video cable will work for all.

SVideo is also not so great (some HW gurus know the details), but no easy way to improve it. So most of us stick to composite.

There are no HW mods exists on this platform to improve the video quality, like the .
Because it is THAT great already grin

Posted By

Midge_the_Mouse
on 2019-06-15
18:26:38

If your intent wasn't meant to be helpful then fuck off with the piss piss fucking poor attitude problem

Posted By

Midge_the_Mouse
on 2019-06-15
18:30:12

Aimed at gerliczer not at MMS thank's for the info

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2019-06-16
06:38:47

Thank you my good Sir. Right back at ya! With your I dont' want to do anything for myself, feed me with a spoon, my time is too precious, I'll use the time of others piss piss f-ing poor attitude. That's the problem. But don't worry. You should do some magic verbal kung-fu, stamp your foot impetuously and I go away. Not.

Posted By

Midge_the_Mouse
on 2019-06-16
07:28:39

I know it's hard for a retard to understand so i will explain it for you
I chose to use the hardware sub section of this forum over Google search for more specific information
I feel sorry that odious little prick with a piss piss f-ing poor attitude can't respond to a help and info thread
I'm over your stupid fucking shit try being polite you may makes some friends instead being despised as a cunt

Posted By

siz
on 2019-06-17
02:06:11

Although I like to see that there are life on the forum I had to agree with gerliczer: try searching first and if you can't find the answer you were looking for or you have specific questions feel free to post them. But for generic information which can be found a thousand times on the public internet it just generates noise here.

Posted By

Midge_the_Mouse
on 2019-06-17
03:21:33

No one else seems have a problem for example MMS happily replied
I guess if your pedantic creep then it's a issue

Posted By

Midge_the_Mouse
on 2019-06-17
03:33:16

I also don't think it's generic information asking about video mods for specific hardware on a sub section for that hardware

I didn't use Google get over it

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024