Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Bruce​Coates
on 2019-01-29
15:23:33
 Botticelli Manual

Hi All

I was hoping somebody might have an English version of the Botticelli manual. I'm really keen to get started with it and I'm struggling a bit.

Any help gratefully appreciated

Bruce

Posted By

Csabo
on 2019-01-30
08:22:13
 Re: Botticelli Manual

Hey Bruce,

Unfortunately no such thing exists. Translating the Hungarian one properly would be a lot of work... I doubt anyone on the scene is up for it. What anyone (including yourself) could do though as a workaround is grab the images, run it through some OCR software (there's a bunch of free ones), then run the result through Google Translate. It won't be perfect... But that's what I would do to get started anyway.

So, putting the actual translation aside, Botticelli is (or used to be considered) user-friendly. Is there any function in particular that you can't figure out?

Posted By

Bruce​Coates
on 2019-01-30
13:48:20

Hi Csabo

..... and thats what i’ve done today! Ha ha. I’ll run through it tonight and try snd get the images to correspond with text and over the next week I will try and smarten it up. I have an Hungarian colleague and by chance he was once a Plus/4 programmer on the scene.... small world eh.

Keep up the great work Csabo!

Posted By

MMS
on 2019-02-02
16:11:13

please let me know, in which part you need support. I may translate a page to English, if you are really lost.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024