Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2019-01-28
12:51:28
 Diu Ante

FYI The requested slideshow is in progress :-)

Posted By

Mad
on 2019-01-28
15:45:17
 Re: Diu Ante

Wow! Awesome! happy

Posted By

MMS
on 2019-01-28
17:10:26
 Re: Diu Ante

Hi,

Thank you! But still not awesome, just work in progress.
Lot of bad colors and bad pixels here and there. But some progress is better than no progress at all happy (4 pictures already done, 1 is almost finished, and this one is challenging).

The original picture made with the method of "pointillism" (corr: maybe "stippling", but the authos used the name pointilism, and some of his work are more colorful than this), from thousands of hand made 0.3mm diameter dots. It was one of the first methods of modern art, like impressionist art.
I was really impressed by the art of Shane Turner; and as we also work with dots (pixels), I though it worth to try to make some conversions (though we have bigger dots and less freedom --> areas look like filled, not from dots).
Luckily, Shane is really good at other methods too, and he has a really special stlye, so there will be some variation in the slideshow. Certainly all aligned personally with the artist, as some quality loss is probable.

Anyhow, the scene will rank how satisfactory the end results will be, and till the end result I will have some fun too happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024