Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mad
on 2019-01-07
13:20:11
 Re: Pets Rescue Psytronik preorders

It's a top tune which perfectly fits the graphics and atmosphere! What is your point? I really don't understand what you are saying!

Btw.. That tune was a special request by a team member. Starbuck even didn't want to compose such a tune and wrote a lengthy response in a forum, that he was disatisfied with the request. So it's at least not the musicians fault. For instance I am extremely happy with the atmosphere in the first level (and the guy who requested the tune, most probably too).

We even have a not far from beeing an almost original Super Mario tune in the waterlevel as a "request" by some other team member. The game started as a port of Super Mario, but you apparently do know this.

I am really happy with your response in the past and implemented almost all the changes you "requested", even if it took some hard work to free the memory for them, as far as I remember. I just couldn't find the forum post where you wrote, we are forced by you to exchange the perfect fitting music of the first level.

It's just that it was the toughest project for me till now, managing all the requests from around 10 very different and unique people who did this in their freetime.. And I am happy that this is over and I am through it finally!

I even had to kick one team member because of too many change requests, directly at start of the project.. Which was a hard experience, since I just want to do a good game with like minded people.

That's just me, sorry.. But sometimes it's really hard to hear these: "You should have done better this, like I want it." requests.

At least if you have to synchronize many people and the project is a work of all of them !!together!!..

But I can't change people so whatever, the internet is full of change requests for almost everything so whatever again.. Thanx for your response!

Sorry for my response.. The next posts will be calm again.. It's just hard for me to hear this currently.. My answer two posts up there was already the polite one.. I didn't want to write this.. But it seems to be needed in order to understand me..

And perhaps you are right.. Who knows..

And sorry to the guy which was kicked after one month of developing.. It was just that I couldn't handle it.. Hope you accept my apologies! And thanx to all involved for the mostly calm and relaxed working atmosphere..

(Some guy told for 9 months or so, that he finishes his work just on this current weekend.. 9 months are a lot of weekends I was waiting for (not knowing what I will get finally.. Turned out it was awesome work and totally was worth it in the end.).. And I was not knowing if it all will fit on one disc including his work.. Happily 0 blocks free at the end of the project ..So that seems to be the sad reality of freetime projects, if you understand.. However we got through this and !!together!! (including you MIK) did finish this! :) )

Edit: I want to delete this post again.. But perhaps it's better to stay so it's somehow understandable what I wanna say..

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024