Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Hendrixe
on 2003-02-26
 Found some old games and magazines...

Hi,

as promised in the "Catacombs"-thread, I've searched for c16-stuff in the dark cellar of my childhood.. wink

You can see the results (some quick taken snapshots) at: http://www.hendrixe.com/plus4/
There are still some games to find, and there are lots(!) of german c16-magazines...

Please tell me what covers you need to be scanned and posted.

Greetings,
Hendrixe

Posted By

JamesC
on 2003-02-26
 Your Cartridges

I see that you have TWO LOGO cartridges....one with the Commodore C= and one without. On the one without the C=, the label says "Commodore 16 and Plus/4", while the other LOGO cartridge is for the Plus/4 only.

Also the LOGO for the C16-Plus/4 does not have the MIT or Terrapin copyrights on the label.

I find it unusual that Commodore would produce two different versions of the same program for the same computer line. Is there any way we could get a dump of the C16-Plus/4 label cartridge to compare against what we already have?

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-02-26
 Wow!

If you get time could you scan the covers for:

Manic Miner - released by Jackson Soft! Who are they??? happy Intresting.
Trizons
Jetbrix
Jail Break
Diagon
Chipy
Go Games
and the game at the bottom with the price sticker over its name which is a RAZORSOFT release.

I think everyone would be keen to see the mags even if they are german text, but also know how much of a pain that would be to scan

thanks for anything you can do, always pleased to see new stuff happy

Posted By

Hendrixe
on 2003-02-26
 Scans & Dump

The gamecover-scans should be no problem; I'll finish them till next week... The magazines are a bit more difficult, because we've got about 80-100 of them.. I'll see if I can take some photos.. (btw, the magazines are for sale..wink)

I'm sorry that I'm not able to dump the cartridges, as I've got no experience in that... (nor the hardware) .. perhaps I'll find someone else who can do that for me..

Posted By

SVS
on 2003-02-27
 Manic Miner - released by Jackson Soft! Who are they???

It was an Italian publisher in the 8 bits hera.
GoGames was a monthly publishing with a tape, on Italy, as you can see by the Italian language on the cover.

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-02-27
 re: SVS

Wow! You learn something new every day happy

I don't know anything at all about what was released in Italy, but to find out Manic Miner was sold with an Italian lable is very cool.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024