Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2018-08-17
18:33:06
 Re: AROK PARTY 2018

OFF.
I partially disagree. Certainly most upmarket digicams with big objective are better than the top phone's photo quality, but if you want to be shocked, next time surprise your wife with an older Nokia 808 Pureview with 41MP sensor and huge real zoom possibility if you choose 8MP resolution "only". (or Nokia 1020 with Windows if you think Symbian is too old fashioned )
In pureview mode they can easily catch up in quality with big sensor cameras like Canon 5D Mk II and Olympus E-450 (I think clearly better than the later), and some other DSLRs.

You can check and compre picture quality in very high zoom too, or you can select any other phone to compare:
https://www.gsmarena.com/piccmp.php3?idType=2&idPhone1=4577&idCamera2=30003&idCamera3=30001

Som eof the top phones are just marketing...

You can buy them for 200 bucks (refurbished), or 300-350 for a new one. It is not a big money, compared to a DSLR. and your hand will not hurt keeping it straight happy
For the DSLRs just the teleobjective cost the same...

(BTW I am ultracompact fan for most of the cases, so I have a Sony DSC-T9, that also makes pretty good photos, though far from that quality we are just discussing now)

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024