Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2018-08-17
10:32:13
 Re: Starting off again

Sorry I was a bit late Doug!

Fantastic work so far and very cool to see you have gone back to where it all started! happy
I love the gravity switch idea which should add some cool twists to the boulder dash theme. Very neat idea for puzzles or to correct any mistakes you may of made, you could even block the exit with rock that needs to be moved out of a maze ect.. Or enemies that change direction when gravity shifts, or you could have a timer as to when gravity is going to auto change direction.

Might be asking too much but maybe a stick of dynamite could cause a mini Earthquake over part of the map which would move rocks and gems 1 space in random directions changing the level. With that on a timer you have a chance to move to a safe spot so you can still move... and again gravity switches to help you out of the mess you created sort of thing. Just an idea any way.

Not sure if you have a name for your game but I'm sure you have realised the name Doug works. wink

Don't forget to add the odd icicle works looking stage of course!

Yeah no rush Doug. It's looking really cool so far and looks like your on to another classic! Fingers crossed and best of luck!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024