Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

istarte​dthewar
on 2018-07-23
13:09:09
 Found some rather obscure official Commodore 16/Plus 4 titles, is there anything particularly intere

Hi all,

Was going through a lot of old computers and software I bought, and in it was the complete in box C16 Public Domain Series (Maze Mania, Super Spell, Math games and Word Problems. In addition to that, also for the 16/Plus 4, there's "Experiences in Software: 13 informative programs for the beginner".

I searcehd around for a while which turned me to this website, *literally* the only place I could find on the internet that had photos of these titles, and the only one *that even mentioned* the experiences in software title. Were these just not a big seller even for the C16? Limited production run? Or is it just something that simply got lost to time?

Thanks,

Sam.

(I'll link a photo of the software if you'd like)

Posted By

Patrick
on 2018-07-24
08:33:45
 Re: Found some rather obscure official Commodore 16/Plus 4 titles, is there anything particularly in

Offcourse we like Sam.

Send the photos!!

Posted By

istarte​dthewar
on 2018-07-24
13:00:58
 Re: Found some rather obscure official Commodore 16/Plus 4 titles, is there anything particularly in

Here's a photo: https://imgur.com/Uf3vIiO

I didn't want to take everything out of the box again because the cardboard seems a little weak/brittle, but the original plastic trays, manuals, and cassettes are all in there, all in good condition.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024