Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2018-06-03
05:12:57
 Re: New feature of LUMYDCTT: (Music) ZackZack

Well, I started my music, 1/3 ready happy

UPDATE:
after saving the music in XML format, I could not load it back, it loaded back just a garbage. I donwloaded the latest version.
So I lost the 1/3 music :-(

From the Zack-Zack you cannot save a LUMY file, just an XML, but seems I cannot reproduce the loading process shown on the video.

Answer: Silly me, I tried to load the XLM inthe Code part. Sorry, it was MY fault!

UPDATE2:
I save it in Excel too (CTRL+C;CTL+V) and the LUMYDCTT save also works, just not pokayoke (foolproof :-) ).

UPDATE3:
When you want to do THIS, you need to keep telling for the second channel still goes on for 1/16 lenght, while there is a 1/16 break for the first channel.
Then it sounds as a long sound on the second channel, while you have the break on the first one.

Probably it is evident for every musician, but took some minutes for me to understand.
(OFF I did not listen too much at the elementary school when we learned music theory, I though I will never need it in my whole life. I was absolutely WRONG :-)
So I had to learn now how to read notes, the lenghts, the distorsion and how to decode Trilla.
BTW E#4 is on the BACH sheet, while the LUMYDCTT does not know it, but certainly can be done. Unofficial note by Bach? :-D )

UPDATE4:
For the later stages of BACH Fugue in G Minor I badly missing a real 3rd channel with low bass sound (does not exist on Plus/4)

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024