Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mad
on 2018-05-21
21:00:03
 Re: How many people are there genuinely interesting in C16 retro stuff?

@Csabo I just got some old numbers right. MoS sold 39 units and Zador had sold 34 units (July 2017). So yeah, seems my numbers where wrong. Perhaps I remembered them together beeing 70 :)..

@Stinaris just downloaded the game, if you download it from plus4world with a simple click, then a white page appears here, which is the normal behaviour for external links on this site on my computer. Just always have to open these links in a new tab or new window.

I didn't have to pay 0.99€ for it. This message didn't appear for me on your page, it was just a simple download.

Have to say, that the quality of the game is awesome. Dunno how you stuffed the samples in 16k. However the gme is too hard for me, I didn't took the challenge to adapt to the difficulty level. It's not exactly a game I would enjoy for long (I am mostly no player anyways). However it's extremely great for 16k and would be a big one if it would have been released in the 80s. The startscreen graphics is great!

As Csabo said, you could sell 100s to 1000s if you do a (rather) great game on the C64. At least you can rely on a higher download count instantly.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024