Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2018-05-21
19:17:20
 Re: How many people are there genuinely interesting in C16 retro stuff?

I was one of the people who downloaded it. I didn't have much to add to the comments of what the other guys said when it came out (too hard, having to restart the entire level when you die is off-putting), so I didn't comment. But perhaps I should have, it's not a bad little game and kudos for getting this far.

I'm guessing the views are either bots (more than half the internet traffic is bots), or people viewing the page multiple times, or abandoning the download when the $0.99 figure appears.

We (meaning... me and Luca basically) also saw that you wanted to collect donations, so instead of what we normally would have done, we did not add downloads to our site, in hopes that all traffic goes to you. Least we could do.

In my experience, the 16 downloads is about right. Maybe a little on the low side.

Mad, if you guys actually sold 70 copies... Wow, that seems very high to me, hats off and congratulations on that achievement.

I will grudgingly admit that the C=64 scene is much bigger than ours. Your game could easily be ported to the C=64, perhaps that's something to consider.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024