Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2018-01-05
12:51:17
 Re: 2017 - A Year In Review

Thank you for the summary!

I think 2017 was a really great year with several fantastic and some really breakthru releases (I do not want to list all, but new Dreamtime and Slipstream were something unexpected to see on this machine, as both works without any HW modification, eg. Dreamtime was like watching an Amiga. With Bitfire we have a really up-to-date trackloader. And congrats for all the other releases too! All were fine in a different way, some were funny, others had very nice atmoshpere).
Emulator-wise both of my favourites were updated, and the Play Online also works even on Android phone! (OK, only 12fps on Samsung Gal A3, but works!)

Arok'17 was a great inspiration for me.
It was really nice to meet the real +4 sceners personally (especially those ones who helped or supported me in the past in any way). Last time it happened in 1992 (!).

HW wise: I have a working SFD-1001 1MB floppy and a working IEEE488 interface, and an MSD SD-1 floppy drive too.

Unfortunately I have too many ideas, too little time, and very tiny knowledge to realize them.
But will try to contribute even more in 2018. happy

And herewith I send a special THANKS for our kind Admins, who help us continuously!
Happy New Year!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024