Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-01-30

- Triple Deckers, there are a number of these, think I only have 1 or 2. All have a number of games on them.

eg.( Triple Decker - Robin to the Resuce ), 1987 it has Robin to the Resuce, Cruncher and Alien Attack. This and all the rest of the Triple Deckers were released by Alternative Software Limited. I can find out more some other time. Even Trailblazer made it on to one of these, not sure which at this time.

C16 Classics I don't have, Gremilin release. I think Dorks Dilemma and Tycoon Tex were 2 of the 4 titles. Sure I could find out more..

C16 Classics 2 (1985): Released by Gremlin Graphics again, four games. Monkey Magic and Timeslip are now copyright to Gremlin, Xargon's revenge again Gremlin and last of all Blagger which is still copyright to Alligata Sortware Limited.

C16 Classics 3 (1986): Reach for the Sky, Sword of Destiny, Gullwing Falcon and Jetbrix, and on the inside cover its here they state Avenger for C16/Plus4!

I don't have Computer Hits 1 and 2....

Computer Hits 3 (1986): Invasion 2000 AD (Solar Software), Skramble (Alligata), Death Race 16 (Atlantis), Galaxions (Solar Software), Circus (Adventuresoft), Space Pilot (Anco), Robin to the Rescue (Solar Software), Psychedelia (llamasoft), Space Freaks (Solar Software) and World Cup (Artic). This Compilation was released by Beau Jolly.

Computer Hits 4 (1987): Lazerzone (Ariolasoft) Dirty Den (Probe), Demolition (Anco), Berks (CRL), Autozone (Players), Hyperforce (Ariolasoft), Berks 2 - Major Blink (CRL), Timeslip (English), Atlantis (Anco), Tazz (Bubblebus), Starburst (Ariolasoft), abd Berks 3 - They're Angry! (CRL). This Compilation was released by Beau Jolly.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024