Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mad
on 2017-08-30
13:37:12
 Re: Just a silly idea.. How about converting some game..

Since I didn't write anything here for a long time.

At first glance we tried to convert some game. Like the thread said, I was searching for a propper game to be converted. They all seemed very good. My favourites (from a link) were Space Harrier, Lemmings and Super Mario Bros. I thought that Lemmings is too hard of a task. Remember these 127 levels (as far as I remember). So we choose Super Mario Bros..

However we stopped that project, because Nintendo would have crashed it anyways. They have a big lawyer bunch and are very hostile at even the slightest corruptions of their copyrighted material. (You find a lot of information about this in the net).

However we currently slowly get build up another own and original game. It will take some months now, but I think that will turn out well.

Sorry that we didn't convert a game, as it was originally planned..

Everyone who wants to put good candidates in this thread is very welcome as always but I don't know if someone could build these conversions. Anyways good to have this thread (I hope).

And RKSoft gives this thread another meaning by posting his prebuilt graphic sets. So programmers also already have a graphician if they choose to do such a task. (Thanks from here, too for this good initiative!)

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024