Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2017-05-29
16:59:45
 Re: What's your favorite Mastertronic game?

Wow, I recently found a nice Tutti Frutti clone on ZX spectrum, called Farmer Jack in Harvest Havoc (2006)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSbVSeRRBUg

And the opnions were:
MicroMart - "The graphics are nice and bright ... special mention should be made to the wonderful AY music ... Farmer Jack in Harvest Havoc has a good amount of polish to it, and is kind of naive fun which will please most of you out there in the wide world of retro" - 8/10

RGCD - "Quite simply, this is the best single-screen arcade game I've ever played on the 128K Spectrum ... Everything about it is pure class, from the ace backing music to the crystal-clear graphics and pixel-perfect collision detection." - 86%

ZXF - "The graphics are extremely pleasing to look at and the music is superb. It's the kind of game your six year old could get into, and to hell with the PSP. In fact, this is exactly the sort of game we need more of to get that generation interested in the Speccy." - 86%

ZX-Shed - "Farmer Jack is a modern day ZX Spectrum classic. I kid you not. It is extremely playable, fun and addictive ... But don't take my word for it, Buy it, play it. You will love it." - 93%

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024