Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-01-20
 Nice one on the ACE2 cover.

That reminds me there is also a rereleased version of ACE in the single cassette type box. I can't remember but it might of had the C64 version on it aswell???
I remember seeing it all them years back, 1988 I think, but because I already had the C16 and Plus4 versions there was no need to buy it of course

Talking about the letter E for the covers it would be nice to get hold of the pictured Exorcist cover, not the one shipped with the Plus4.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-01-20
 Re: ACE2 cover

I love that cover too... What the heck is GameBusters, though?! When I mentioned about the "E" and "Q", I was thinking you might have one, hint-hint... wink (We also don't have any covers for "0-9".)

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-01-21

Yeah GameBusters is something new to me. Might have to scan some C64 sites to find out more? Might off been the one off release? I can't even remember who rereleased ACE

As most of us do I have the plan Exorcist cover which isn't much to look at. European Games is on the shelf, but I don't have Enigma. Q is for Quick Draw and yeah I have that and 0-9 we could have 3D Time Trek yet another up on the shelf

Posted By

TMR
on 2003-01-22
 ACE

ACE was put out by Cascade.

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-01-22
 Yeah

ACE page

But we're not sure about the rereleased (budget) version... and a scan of that would be nice wink

Posted By

TMR
on 2003-01-23
 Oops!

i must be getting old (no comments please! =-) 'cos i was thinking of my copy of ACE on the VIC20 - it was budget price, about £2, but the original... [sheepish grin =-]

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024