Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

BushRat
on 2003-01-19
 Found some stuff

Hey, it was a good thing I delayed. I was digging around in the one shed today and uncovered a box I forgot I had. It had some work disks in it from '96/early'97. That had to have been toward the end of my Plus4 messing days. A lot of it was music files and adding background music to some of the cardgames... including one for Peter Hanson as the "International Slide Poker Championship" program. I remember I was just dumping my Amiga for a new PC, so I transfered over a lot of .wav files from it and from the PC. There is a nice wav player, for the Sidcard and they don't sound too choppy on the Emus. I wrote an interrupt player for my Plus4, to use some of the Music Master files that were being used on the C64. There is also V1.2 of a SidPlayer that uses the standard .mus files for the C64... man, there were a zillion of those. I'm just up late using the XE1541 cable to transfer these to D64 images. Some of the disks are pretty stuck, but are reading okay in a new jacket. Even got one for Luca, I remember he was playing with os96 and I ran across the source-code for it, that Christian sent me, and the docs in ascii. Don't know if you/he need that. I'll pop up a couple of disks on the gci page, for you to play with on your birthday. Don't remember if they were de-bugged or not.. but they might be fun to play with. Just use 1541 emulation on any multi-part or menued programs. I was using that ml requester menu and it doesn't like 1551 mode for directory work. Mostly I started adding .ted or .sid to the filenames to make it easier to remember what it was supporting. But, don't count on that... you might have switch back and forth on the Emus. Since you don't (if I recall) have a Sidcard I'll sent you more Ted stuff. Run these on your Real Plus4, too.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024