Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2017-02-02
17:11:18
 Re: Colors area for Multicolor screen

Hi Mad,
Thank you for the proggy, I downloaded it! I will test it this week.
Today I finetuned my BASIC "soft-sprite" routine and the movement of the crosshair, on a (still) drawn multicolor backgound (you know, circle, box and the others happy )

Yeah, it works, and not interfere with the backgroung and with attributes (before and after movements I use the SSHAPE and GSHAPE, but not hassle with the copy of the crosshair with GSHAPE+XOR)

I may need some speed increase in the drawing, as it takes ~0.8sec. I will test if this direct drawing or the GSHAPE routine is faster.
Unfortunately none of them will become faster after compiling it.
Maybe it will be fastest, if I would go back the "bloody roots", and draw the crosshair with BASIC2.0 style direct POKE commands happy (if I use only fix positions, then it may work)

PS: thank you for your comment on VDC challenge! BTW I am amazed by Bauknecht stuffs, keep on the good work!

For a long time I also used only FLI, IFLI and IHFLI pictures. The HFLI quality was also a surprise for me some time ago happy But in 30-40% of the cases the HFLI look much crappier than FLI, and need much more photoshop like prework, but that is the part of fun grin

Update: sorry it hngs and completely kills my Win10 64bit, also Avast goes crazy with it. Never mind, my diplome work Mandelbrot kills it completely too :-)
I will check it with my second PC I am just repairing, it has Win7 32bit.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024