Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

BushRat
on 2003-01-16
 Csabo.. a question..

James C or I can supply you with the original expanded files on any of those .SDA files I uploaded to Funet, years ago. It DOES take a real plus4 with a 1541 drive to de=arc them. I see in your cardgames section that you are mirroring the SDAs from Rulez. Do you want the games in Pal usuable format? I think all of those were Ntsc. That was a mistake, living on this side of the pond, and I later rewrote them to detect Ntsc/Pal. The card fonts are created in Graphic Mode so they were machine sensitive. That is only true on a genuine Plus4. The Emus don't seem to care... or the Rom images are easily replaced with the proper mode, now that James C has the Ntsc Rom images on his site. Since they load ML modules and fonts, they should be contained in a D64 image. It is easy enough for me to transfer the individual games into empty D64 images then Zip them. Won't take up much more space that the SDAs, that way. Or, I have them in D64 and D81 images in groups with a menu... You call it... Just note that they should be run with 1541 emulation turned on, on the Emus

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024