Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

bszggg
on 2016-12-27
13:25:05
 Re: PC RS232 Mouse project for Plus/4 User port_a cheap and working one :-)

Hi!

I noticed this post... I'm writing my problems with this. (Though I haven't worked on it for years.)

My once problem was the limit. Because the 320 (320 × 200) is better than 255.
So we need the set the limit. It is need if lower than 0, and need the upper limit if over then 320.
And it is necessary to set the upper limit, because...

-My idea was a mouse driver for operating systems. Because we can count the cursor position to mouse in the screen, and it is setted to char background color. If we click on the mouse, we can set the normal cursor position with mouse position. It is help me to navigate on the screen. But I couldn't make the cursor position.
(and the screenroll make my mousepointer color to wrong. It is need to clear the color screen, but my program was too slow to solve it.)

-Other useful option, if we can read the counted mouse position for BASIC programs, But my problem was the different speed of basic and asm. If I try to read the position from basic, the upper and lower number changed.. And the basic program wasn't good.

So the problem of me not the read from ACIA... My problem was these informations built to a useful solution.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024